Sat Nov 25 2017 09:36:05 UTC
The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, the remaining 10% of the task takes the remaining 90% of the time.
Hide Search Description
ID Product Component Assignee Status Resolution Summary Changed
189528 Ports & Packages Individual Port(s) oliver In Progress --- sysutils/xcdroast cannot find cd-rom drive 2014-05-13
217459 Ports & Packages Individual Port(s) oliver New --- benchmarks/hpl /lib/libgcc_s.so.1: version GCC_4.6.0 required by /usr/local/lib/gcc49/libgfortran.so.3 not found 2017-09-22
2 bugs found.

as

File a new bug in the "Individual Port(s)" component of the "Ports & Packages" product