Bug 180616

Summary: german/alt-aspell: was identical to german/aspell, now right one
Product: Ports & Packages Reporter: Kalten <kalten>
Component: Individual Port(s)Assignee: FreeBSD Office Team <office>
Status: Closed FIXED    
Severity: Affects Only Me    
Priority: Normal    
Version: Latest   
Hardware: Any   
OS: Any   
Attachments:
Description Flags
file.diff
none
patch_neu_alt-aspell.txt
none
file.dat
none
german/alt-aspell patch_v3 on port version v346803
none
v3-Log: poudriere testport output
none
v3-Log: make .* output none

Description Kalten 2013-07-17 20:30:00 UTC
The port was identical to &#8203;german/aspell except for the portname all the time (see sha256 and filename in distinfo).

I have changed it to the right version.
(And as a minor change: I have corrected the COMMENT in the Makefile, as well as the one in the pkg-descr file, a bit as the description in braces should have been in german language, I think ;-))

``portlint -A'' is still not happy:
I have no idea how to correct the following two problems:

*) ``FATAL: Makefile: de-alt-aspell-2.1.1 < de-alt-aspell-20030222.1_1. Choose
     another PORTVERSION or bump PORTEPOCH.''
The old PORTVERSION had been nonsense as it had been that of german/aspell.
Do we simply ignore that fatal-warning?

*) ``WARN: Makefile: be sure to include language code "de-" in the module
     alias name.''
I do not have a clue what the ``module alias name'' is let alone how to set it.

(See attached patch-file)

Fix: See attached patch-file

Patch attached with submission follows:
Comment 1 Edwin Groothuis freebsd_committer 2013-07-17 20:30:17 UTC
Responsible Changed
From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->office

Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Comment 2 Kalten 2013-08-21 15:11:39 UTC
About ``portlint -A'' not being happy:

> *) ``FATAL: Makefile: de-alt-aspell-2.1.1 < de-alt-aspell-20030222.1_1. Choose
>      another PORTVERSION or bump PORTEPOCH.''
> The old PORTVERSION had been nonsense as it had been that of german/aspell.
I have set ``PORTEPOCH=1'' now (sole change to version of July 17th). If
I happen to have understood the proceedings right, that problem should
be solved that way.

But I still have no idea how to correct the following problem:
> *) ``WARN: Makefile: be sure to include language code "de-" in the module
>      alias name.''
> I do not have a clue what the ``module alias name'' is let alone how to set it.

(The attached patch-file includes all changes, by that you will only
need the new one)

Regards,
 Kalten
Comment 3 Kalten 2014-08-27 01:44:19 UTC
Created attachment 146351 [details]
german/alt-aspell patch_v3 on port version v346803

This is the new version adopted to the current version (v346803) of the ports tree. (see also comment 0 and comment 2)

I am not sure whether the variables DISTVERSION, PORTREVISION and PORTEPOCH are correct now. (see also comment 2)

The log files of compilations will follow shortly.

ru,
 Kalten
Comment 4 Kalten 2014-08-27 01:49:37 UTC
Created attachment 146352 [details]
v3-Log: poudriere testport output

Log-output to version of attachment 146351 [details] (v3) created by call:

poudriere testport german/alt-aspell
Comment 5 Kalten 2014-08-27 01:53:36 UTC
Created attachment 146353 [details]
v3-Log: make .* output

v3-Log: make .* output

Log-output to version of attachment 146351 [details] (v3) created by call (unprivileged user):

 setenv DEVELOPER yes ; \
  make clean stage && make check-plist && make stage-qa && make package
Comment 6 commit-hook freebsd_committer 2014-08-27 05:55:43 UTC
A commit references this bug:

Author: bapt
Date: Wed Aug 27 05:55:32 UTC 2014
New revision: 366292
URL: http://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/ports/366292

Log:
  The port was identical to german/aspell, changed it to the right version.

  - Fix comment and desciption
  - Bump portepoch (version would have gone backward otherwise)

  PR:		180616
  Submitted by:	Kalten <kalten@gmx.at>

Changes:
  head/german/alt-aspell/Makefile
  head/german/alt-aspell/distinfo
  head/german/alt-aspell/pkg-descr
  head/german/alt-aspell/pkg-plist