|Summary:||audio/ripit: upstream disappeared|
|Product:||Ports & Packages||Reporter:||tobias.rehbein|
|Component:||Individual Port(s)||Assignee:||Steve Wills <swills>|
|Severity:||Affects Only Me||Flags:||tobias.rehbein:
Description tobias.rehbein 2019-01-30 22:34:03 UTC
Created attachment 201542 [details] patch to fetch distfile from GitHub I have learned my lesson in bug #234428 and checked upstream for my ports. And indeed upstream for ausio/ripit disappeared. I uploaded the latest distfile in GitHub. The attached patch changes the Makefile accordingly. While here, I set the NO_BUILD flag and petted portlint. portlint and poudriere testport are okay with these changes. tl;dr: * fetch distfiles from GitHub as upstream disappeared * set NO_BUILD * pet portlint
Comment 1 Steve Wills 2019-01-31 01:19:10 UTC
Please update pkg-descr too.
Comment 2 tobias.rehbein 2019-01-31 05:17:16 UTC
Created attachment 201547 [details] patch to fetch distfile from GitHub (In reply to Steve Wills from comment #1) Good catch, I missed it. I updated the patch accordingly.
Comment 3 commit-hook 2019-01-31 11:57:32 UTC
A commit references this bug: Author: swills Date: Thu Jan 31 11:56:31 UTC 2019 New revision: 491710 URL: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/ports/491710 Log: audio/ripit: replace upstream PR: 235334 Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer) Changes: head/audio/ripit/Makefile head/audio/ripit/pkg-descr
Comment 4 Steve Wills 2019-01-31 11:57:37 UTC