The author of the code has released an update for GPSMan. The
appended patch brings the astro/gpsman port up-to-date so that
it builds GPSMan-6.3.1, which is a bugfix for 6.3.
Here are the documented changes from 6.3 to 6.31:
- importation of waypoints from Kismet .network files with
location information, asked by Bernd Stuht; some new options
on this should be configured by editing config.tcl.
- map window can now be resized.
- WARNING: Garmin USB support for some recent Garmin receivers
will need at least version 0.28 of the garmin_gps Linux kernel
- updates to Garmin support following the specifications
made available in May 2006, but not (yet) covering some new
protocols for fitness-oriented receivers.
- explicit support for several Garmin receivers or their new
firmware versions, including: GPSMAP 60CSX and 76CSX, EDGE 205 and
305, GPS 18USB, eTrex Legend Cx, Forerunner 205, and GPS 60; with
thanks for all those who sent protocol lists: Doug Larrick,
Thomas Zumbrunn, Jiri Dvorak, Daniel Dorau, Nenad, Elric Milon
Beltran, Michel Equeter, Dominic Hargreaves, Sébastien Roy, Nicolas
Brouard, Reinhold Pschierer, Sven Anders, Jon Stockill.
Fix: Apply the following patch, then
I'll take it.