- Update to 1.2.5, fixing a DoS vulnerability
- usr /var for runtime files making it possible to keep /usr mounted r/o
- Grab 275 as a reserved UID and GID
- Remove old cruft in pkg-install
- Make 'make -DBATCH install' work non-interactively
- Make 'pkg_add heartbeat-1.2.5' work non-interactively
Note: Installation will fail without the user/group, so I simply create them
Port maintainer (email@example.com) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.77
Awaiting maintainers feedback
I approve the patch. Thank you!
On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 05:00:46PM +0000, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
>Maintainer of sysutils/heartbeat,
>Please note that PR ports/104577 has just been submitted.
>If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
>you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
>and a committer will take care of it.
>The full text of the PR can be found at:
Regards, tummy.com, ltd
Scott Kleihege Linux Consulting since 1995
I'll take it.
alepulver 2006-11-01 20:02:32 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/heartbeat Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 1.2.5, fixing a DoS vulnerability.
- usr /var for runtime files making it possible to keep /usr mounted r/o.
- Grab 275 as a reserved UID and GID.
- Remove old cruft in pkg-install.
- Make 'make -DBATCH install' work non-interactively.
- Make 'pkg_add heartbeat-1.2.5' work non-interactively.
- Installation will fail without the user/group, so I simply create them.
Submitted by: Ulrich Spoerlein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: Scott Kleihege <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.8 +10 -4 ports/sysutils/heartbeat/Makefile
1.4 +3 -3 ports/sysutils/heartbeat/distinfo
1.3 +30 -74 ports/sysutils/heartbeat/files/pkg-install.in
1.4 +3 -3 ports/sysutils/heartbeat/pkg-plist
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"