- update to 0.7.2
- remove the patch that prevent an egg build. The (coming)
TurboGears-devel like it to be an egg.
- add MASTER_SITES
- removed file: files/patch-setup.py
- add optional MSSQL support
- take maintainership. Thanks the previous maintainers!
- there is an open PR for this port: ports/105686. I think it
is resolved in ports/106296 by Rafan, which is committed at
Dec 4. So ports/105686 could be closed.
Fix: --- attached file begins here ---
freebsd-python@ wants to have py- PRs
Sorry I forgot to mention that this PR depends on ports/106772
Dryice @ http://dryice.name
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
I will take it.
nivit 2006-12-31 13:48:58 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/py-sqlobject Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
databases/py-sqlobject/files pkg-deinstall.in pkg-install.in
- Updated to 0.7.2
- Added files/pkg-deinstall files/pkg-install
- Added another MASTER_SITE
- Added optional MSSQL support
- Removed files/patch-setup.py
- Taken maintainership by dryice@
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: alexbl (mentor), dryice (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.11 +25 -7 ports/databases/py-sqlobject/Makefile
1.7 +3 -3 ports/databases/py-sqlobject/distinfo
1.2 +0 -20 ports/databases/py-sqlobject/files/patch-setup.py (dead)
1.1 +17 -0 ports/databases/py-sqlobject/files/pkg-deinstall.in (new)
1.1 +16 -0 ports/databases/py-sqlobject/files/pkg-install.in (new)
1.7 +135 -118 ports/databases/py-sqlobject/pkg-plist
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"