The attached security/trans-proxy-tor update is supposed to:
- give the user the option not to depend on Tor and/or dns-proxy-tor
(in case Tor/dns-proxy-tor and trans-proxy-tor run on different
systems/jails or DNS leaks aren't an issue).
- detect an installed Tor port properly. The previous version
would register a dependency on security/tor-devel if security/tor
was already installed. Thanks to Steve Clement for the report.
- bump the port revision
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
rafan 2007-04-03 12:08:12 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/trans-proxy-tor Makefile pkg-plist
- Turn tor and dns-proxy-tor dependencies into OPTIONS
- Detect installed tor version
- Correct pkg-plist when NOPORTDOCS
- Use NO_BUILD instead of empty do-build target
- Mark as deprecated in favour of Tor's TransPort option
PR: ports/111149 (based on)
Approved by: Fabian Keil <fk at fabiankeil.de> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.3 +40 -5 ports/security/trans-proxy-tor/Makefile
1.2 +1 -1 ports/security/trans-proxy-tor/pkg-plist
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"