- Update to 0.99.7
- Minor performance improvement patch
- bug #352: IPv6/Multicast address-family config not written out
- V. quick route flap gets mistaken for duplicate, route is then ignored
- Bug #354: Take care to keep reads of MP_(UN)REACH_NLRI in bounds
- Peer delete can race with reconfig leading to crash
- For solaris IPv6 PtP interfaces, try to support prefixlen != 128
- IRDP should ignore non-IPv4 addresses
- Bug #351: Don't redistribute routes to ipv4 link-local prefixes
- Only suppress adding a connected route to the kernel if it is
- Fix interface metric bug on BSD
- Retain configured IPv4 address upon removal by kernel
- MTU change should propogate to zserv client on BSD/Solaris
- Fix bug: should exit immediately on SIGTERM if OSPF not actually running
- Return SNMP standard neighbor state values, not quagga internal ones
- Fix bug in 'passive-interface default' behavior
- Bug #330: SPF must consider that nexthop-calc may fail
- Fix regression in SPF introduced by bug#330 fixes
- Bug #330 regression: failure to calculate routes through networks
- Bug 322: ospf6d show ipv6 neighbour showing wrong times
- Fix string comparison bug in ospf6_lsa_handler_name.
- Fix "show ip rip status" display of time until next update
- Fix the display of route timeout in "show ip rip".
- Fix the display of some timers.
- Better comment explaining that GNU awk is really required.
- de-support NetBSD 1.6, and note that FreeBSD 4 is on thin ice.
- [PtP over ethernet] New peer flag allows much more addressing flexibility
- [logging] Add new "log timestamp precision" command for subsecond timestamps
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.77
I will handle this one.
vanilla 2007-05-03 07:11:44 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net/quagga Makefile distinfo
Upgrade to 0.99.7.
Submitted by: maintainer
Revision Changes Path
1.53 +1 -2 ports/net/quagga/Makefile
1.16 +3 -3 ports/net/quagga/distinfo
1.2 +0 -12 ports/net/quagga/files/patch-zebra-kernel_socket.c (dead)
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"