1) design special CD disc labels(2) with curved text and colors (1-simple curved, 1-3D curved)
2) embed/include 144KB PNG image (377x232 pixels, 99x97dpi, 774KB in Gimp, 25% transparency)
3) print to HP-1200 inkjet printer (PPD defined to OO)
4) Xorg jumps Active memory up 400+MB and CPU utilization incrementally climbs to > 80%
5) when Xorg reaches ~84% CPU - OOdraw crashes
6) no output is created (even when "printing to file")
OO recovery is successful, but any more attempts to print wind up with the same result.
Over to maintainer
Adding to audit trail from misfiled PR ports/115574:
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:14:22 -0500
"25% transparency" should really have been "25% opacity" (75% transparency).
All prints included one 230+ x 300+ scaled (96x96DPI) image. Update #2 added a
SECOND such image to the sheet/page.
Can you post a sample ODG somewhere?
<< Marcin Cieslak // firstname.lastname@example.org >>
Feedback timeout about 2 months. If this problem still exists, please
feel free to follow-up this PR so that we can re-open it and find a
solution for the problem. Thanks!
I don't remember just which of the several Draw documents that I used
for this PR, but I have printed two such documents in OO-v.3.0.0B
WITHOUT any problem. The memory management is now good (ie; gets
released) and the CPU utilization is reasonable. It would appear that
OOv3.0 has fixed the problems.