- Update to 2.1.3
* Updated multipart parsing code adding variables to allow checking
for various parsing issues (request body abnormalities).
* Allow mod_rpaf and mod_extract_forwarded2 to work before ModSecurity.
* Quiet some compiler warnings.
* Do not block internal ErrorDocument requests after blocking request.
* Added ability to compile without an external API (use -DNO_MODSEC_API).
* Cleaned up and clarified some documentation.
* Update included core rules to latest version (1.4.3).
* Enhanced ability to alert/audit failed requests.
* Do not trigger "pause" action for internal requests.
* Fixed issue with requests that use internal requests. These had the
potential to be intercepted incorrectly when other Apache httpd modules
that used internal requests were used with mod_security.
* Added Solaris and Cygwin to the list of platforms not supporting the
hidden visibility attribute.
* Fixed decoding full-width unicode in t:urlDecodeUni.
* Lessen some overhead of debugging messages and calculations.
* Do not try to intercept a request after a failed rule. This fixes the
issue associated with an "Internal Error: Asked to intercept request
but was_intercepted is zero" error message.
* Added SecAuditLog2 directive to allow redundent concurrent audit log
index files. This will allow sending audit data to two consoles, etc.
* Small performance improvement in memory management for rule execution.
Port maintainer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.77
Awaiting maintainers feedback
I'll take it.
araujo 2007-10-08 18:11:51 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
www/mod_security2 Makefile distinfo
- Update to 2.1.3.
- Allow mod_rpaf and mod_extract_forwarded2 to work before ModSecurity.
- Quiet some compiler warnings.
- Cleaned up and clarified some documentation.
- Small performance improvement in memory management for rule execution.
Submitted by: Robin Gruyters <email@example.com>
Approved by: stas (mentor), maintainer timeout (2 weeks)
Revision Changes Path
1.10 +5 -4 ports/www/mod_security2/Makefile
1.5 +3 -3 ports/www/mod_security2/distinfo
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"