Update to 2.11:
* Better error logging when failing to rename/move files
* Possible fix for Unicode html encoding errors in CGIs
* Fix for encoding HTML characters in CGIs
* Fix for a potential cross site scripting vulnerability in the CGIs
* Fix for a bug with processing service dependency templates with null master
* Fix for a possible memory leak in situations where overflow occurs in check
* Fix for segfault in event broker module code
* Fix for flap detection information not be retained across restarts
* Patch to allow non-ASCII characters in notifications, etc.
Included in this diff is a patch to resolve ports/120320.
Fix: Downloadable diff from:
I'll take it.
rafan 2008-03-22 12:03:26 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net-mgmt/nagios Makefile distinfo
- Update to 2.11 
- Fix wrong mail program path in sample config file 
PR: ports/121866 , ports/120320 
Submitted by: Jarrod Sayers <jarrod at netleader.com.au> (maintainer) 
Revision Changes Path
1.68 +1 -2 ports/net-mgmt/nagios/Makefile
1.38 +3 -3 ports/net-mgmt/nagios/distinfo
1.3 +12 -3 ports/net-mgmt/nagios/files/patch-configure.in
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"