- Update to 0.9.12.1
- In case a lot of message were being processed, the heartbeat timer
could be delayed for a long period of time.
- The old scheduler algorithm could be unfair when certain message priority
were not available for processing. We now appropriatly handle repartition
to others priority messages.
- Message of the same priority could be processed in the wrong order when
on-disk buffers were used.
- No integrity check were performed on orphan on-disk buffer in case of an
operating system crash. By using the prelude-failover API, we can now
detect possibly corrupted disk buffer, or resume at the time we stopped
- New sched-priority and sched-buffer-size configuration options.
- Fix a bug where several relaying plugin instance would only forward
their message to a single Manager.
- Use libev in place of the server-logic architecture: libev provides
the most scalable event notification mechanism available on a given
- New connection-timeout option, governing the maximum number of
seconds a client might take to authenticate (default: 10 seconds).
- Fix a possible file descriptor leak on connection closure error.
- Massive cleanup of the build process, enable RELRO when possible.
- Fix a number of potential race in the reverse relaying code.
- When reverse relaying messages, encode the same message once for all
recipients: this improve performance with more than one reverse
relaying client (was a long time FIXME).
- Libev introduction also fix a rare issue where server-logic would not
notice a dead connection.
- Update libev, and GnuLib code.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.77
I'll take it.
Committed, with minor changes. Thanks!
miwi 2008-05-13 14:51:51 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/prelude-manager Makefile distinfo
- Update to 0.9.12.1
Submitted by: Robin Gruyters <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.50 +2 -3 ports/security/prelude-manager/Makefile
1.22 +3 -3 ports/security/prelude-manager/distinfo
1.5 +13 -13 ports/security/prelude-manager/files/patch-Makefile.in
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"