Dear FreeBSD committer:
I send a patch to update sqldeveloper from 126.96.36.19913 to 188.8.131.52.38:
# cd /usr/ports/databases/sqldeveloper
# patch -p1 < pathToMyPatch.diff
# rm *.orig files/*.orig
# rm files/patch-ide_bin_launcher.sh files/patch-sqldeveloper_bin_sqldeveloper
(the last ones files are not needed anymore).
Please note the following:
1) Dependence with java/javavmwrapper has been removed. I think it is redundant
when USE_JAVA=yes is used.
2) New dependency with databases/mysql-connector-java through OPTIONS.
3) Sadly, shells/bash port is now a required dependency. Sqldeveloper will not
work with /bin/sh shell, as some scripts use arrays.
4) sqldeveloper does not work with the actual jdk 1.6 FreeBSD port. jdk 1.5 is
5) Software release notes:
6) In 184.108.40.20613 version sqldeveloper port name was:
but the new one is
I think that the no-jre suffix should not be included into the name of the
port. Thus, I have removed
and I have added:
That approach have a little annoyance: it should be announced in the
/usr/ports/MOVED. I apologize for any inconveniences.
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
pav 2008-06-04 12:53:48 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/sqldeveloper Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 220.127.116.11.38
Submitted by: Jose Garcia Juanino <email@example.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.2 +33 -15 ports/databases/sqldeveloper/Makefile
1.2 +3 -3 ports/databases/sqldeveloper/distinfo
1.2 +0 -62 ports/databases/sqldeveloper/files/patch-ide_bin_launcher.sh (dead)
1.2 +2 -2 ports/databases/sqldeveloper/files/patch-sqlcli
1.2 +3 -3 ports/databases/sqldeveloper/files/patch-sqldeveloper.sh
1.2 +0 -22 ports/databases/sqldeveloper/files/patch-sqldeveloper_bin_sqldeveloper (dead)
1.2 +16 -18 ports/databases/sqldeveloper/files/pkg-message.in
1.2 +88 -38 ports/databases/sqldeveloper/pkg-plist
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"