This patch updates Opera (www/opera) to version 9.52.
This version fixes several security issues.A diss for vuln.xml is also attached.
Full changelog: http://www.opera.com/docs/changelogs/freebsd/952/
itetcu@ wants this port PRs (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
itetcu 2008-08-25 20:33:19 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
www/opera Makefile distinfo
Update to 9.52. Security update which fixes important vulnerabilities.
- Sites can no longer change framed content on other sites:
- Fixed an issue that could allow cross-site scripting, as reported by Chris
Weber of Casaba Security: details will be disclosed at a later date
- Custom shortcuts no longer pass the wrong parameters to applications, as
reported by Michael A. Puls II: http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/894/
- Prevented insecure pages from showing incorrect security information, as
reported by Lars Kleinschmidt: http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/895/
- Feed links can no longer link to local files: http://www.opera.com/support/search/view/896/
- Feed subscription can no longer cause the wrong page address to be displayed:
Vulxml entry will be committed later.
Submitted by: maintainer
Security: See above (from http://www.opera.com/docs/changelogs/freebsd/952/
Revision Changes Path
1.78 +4 -4 ports/www/opera/Makefile
1.51 +15 -15 ports/www/opera/distinfo
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"