FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 131889
mail/qmail-spamcontrol - RECIPIENTS extension broken for multiple-VERP recipients
Last modified: 2009-02-24 12:50:00 UTC
mail/qmail-spamcontrol was recently updated (thank you maintainer!), including the RECIPIENTS module, as of around qmail-spamcontrol-1.03.2520 (19 Feb 2009). This release no longer supports destination (rcpt to:) user addresses containing more than one VERP character.
Workaround involves adding each discrete address with more than one VERP to users/recipients, in this example adding
and running qmail-recipients
How-To-Repeat: Starting state:
- VERP is the default hyphen character
- Local user and address in users/recipients is 'email@example.com'
- .qmail-thisWorks and .qmail-this-doesnt exist in ~hg
telnet to the MTA, after heloing issue
rcpt to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
550 mailbox doesnt exist is returned
rcpt to: <hg-thisWorks@queue.to>
And that one works
Fix sysnopsis and assign.
garga 2009-02-24 12:42:12 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
- Update spamcontrol to 2521 to fix recipients problem included by last version
- Remove spamcontrol spf patch MD% from distinfo, forgot un 2.5 upgrade
Submitted by: howard goldstein <email@example.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.30 +1 -1 ports/mail/qmail-spamcontrol/Makefile
1.67 +3 -4 ports/mail/qmail/distinfo
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"
Fixed on last version, 2521. Thanks!