- Add WITH_PGO to build with Profile-Guided Optimization
- Profile-Guided Optimization build support is off per default
Port maintainer (email@example.com) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.77
- For information on Profile-Guided Optimization:
1) Compile everything with CFLAGS/LDFLAGS containing
2) Run lots of test cases to generate profiling information;
3) Remove all binaries leaving only the profiling information behind;
4) Replace all instances of '-fprofile-generate' with
5) Re-compile everything using the profiling information.
Submitter has GNATS access (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Maintainer of mail/crm114,
Please note that PR ports/133356 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Edwin Groothuis via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool
Awaiting maintainers feedback (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Edwin Groothuis (Sat 04/04/09 04:20):
> Maintainer of mail/crm114,
> Please note that PR ports/133356 has just been submitted.
> If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
> you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
> and a committer will take care of it.
> The full text of the PR can be found at:
Looks good. Approved, thank you.
lioux 2009-04-22 01:27:20 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
Add WITH_PGO to build with Profile-Guided Optimization
Approved by: maintainer
Revision Changes Path
1.25 +37 -3 ports/mail/crm114/Makefile
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"