FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 133657
[new port] security/libssh: A library implementing the SSH1 and SSH2 protocol
Last modified: 2009-04-12 19:10:01 UTC
The ssh library was designed to be used by programmers needing a working SSH
implementation by the mean of a library. The complete control of the client is
made by the programmer. With libssh, you can remotely execute programs, transfer
files, use a secure and transparent tunnel for your remote programs.
With its Secure FTP implementation, you can play with remote files easily,
without third-party programs others than libcrypto (from openssl).
* Full C library functions for manipulating a client-side SSH connection
* SSH2 and SSH1 protocol compliant
* Fully configurable sessions
* Server support
* Support for AES-128,AES-192,AES-256,blowfish,3des in cbc mode
* Use multiple SSH connections in a same process, at same time
* Use multiple channels in the same connection
* Thread safety when using different sessions at same time
* Basic but correct SFTP implementation (secure file transfer)
* RSA and DSS server public key supported
* Compression support (with zlib)
* Public key (RSA and DSS), password and keyboard-interactive authentication
I'll take it.
New port added. Thanks!
lwhsu 2009-04-12 17:47:48 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/libssh Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
security/libssh/files patch-Makefile.in patch-server.c
Add libssh 0.2, a library implementing the SSH1 and SSH2 protocol.
Submitted by: Alexander Logvinov <ports at logvinov.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.1031 +1 -0 ports/security/Makefile
1.1 +22 -0 ports/security/libssh/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/security/libssh/distinfo (new)
1.1 +11 -0 ports/security/libssh/files/patch-Makefile.in (new)
1.1 +10 -0 ports/security/libssh/files/patch-server.c (new)
1.1 +23 -0 ports/security/libssh/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +12 -0 ports/security/libssh/pkg-plist (new)
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"