Build for graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4 fails if QT3 and KDE3 versions of kipi,
kdcraw, and kexiv2 are installed.
1. Port fails to build with multiple errors due to QT3 style headers.
2. When KDE3 versions of kipi, kdcraw, and kexiv2 are installed, they are
detected instead of KDE4 versions.
3. IpodExport plugin requires audio/libgpod >= 0.7.0; currently ports has 0.6.0
4. Gdk and Gpod don't get detected properly.
Fix: Use attached diff to fix build.
1. Patch includes replacement list to convert QT3 style headers to QT4 style.
2. Fix patch-CMakeLists.txt so that KDE4 versions of kipi, kdcraw, and kexiv2
3. Disable required libraries for IpodExport and remove dependency on
4. Fix Find*.cmake so Gdk and Gpod get detected.
- kdebase is not needed as dependency; it is only needed for wallpaper plugin
which is currently disabled
- add more specific QT_COMPONENTS
- remove entries from pkg-plist that are installed by kdehier
- bump PORTREVISION due to dependency changes
How-To-Repeat: Try to build graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4 with QT3 and KDE3 versions of kipi
Maintainer of graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4,
Please note that PR ports/135403 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Edwin Groothuis via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool
Awaiting maintainers feedback (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Thanks for the patch! I've built with it here, and it seems to work just
fine. I'll see about getting this committed here soon.
I'll take it.
kmoore 2009-06-17 15:02:19 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4 Makefile pkg-plist
- Fix building of kipi-plugins-kde4 if QT3 / KDE3 versions of kipi are installed
- Fix detection of Gdk / Gpod
Submitted by: Jason E. Hale <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: miwi (Mentor)
Revision Changes Path
1.49 +14 -4 ports/graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4/Makefile
1.2 +57 -184 ports/graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4/files/patch-CMakeLists.txt
1.19 +17 -230 ports/graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4/pkg-plist
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Committed, with minor changes. Thanks!