This is an update to audio/musicpd to the new upstream version 0.15
- Updated Makefile with fix to ports/131991 (missing LIBDEPENDS for libcurl)
- Added new config knobs and appropriate LIBDEPENDS/CONFIG_ARGS for 0.15 features:
- Last.fm experimental streaming input
- mms streaming input
- Modplug decoder input
- Archive file support (bzip2/zip/iso9660)
- built-in httpd streaming output
Fix: See attached unified diff patch file.
Patch attached with submission follows:
Maintainer of audio/musicpd,
Please note that PR ports/136305 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Edwin Groothuis via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool
Awaiting maintainers feedback (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
I'll take it.
avl 2009-07-27 12:20:34 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
audio/musicpd Makefile distinfo
- Update to 0.15 
- Add new config knobs 
- Add dependency on libcurl 
- Use PLIST_FILES and PORTDOCS instead pkg-plist
PR: ports/136305 , ports/131991 
Submitted by: David Horn <dhorn2000 AT gmail.com> , Rick Dicaire <kritek AT gmail.com> 
Approved by: maintainer timeout, tabthorpe (mentor)
Revision Changes Path
1.44 +67 -18 ports/audio/musicpd/Makefile
1.21 +3 -3 ports/audio/musicpd/distinfo
1.6 +0 -10 ports/audio/musicpd/pkg-plist (dead)
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Committed, with minor changes. Thanks!