- add to plist and (optionally) compress ``stealth'' man pages.
While here remove nonexistent man page for russian locale.
- use --with-icondir so that icons are installed inside PREFIX (see
- use update-desktop-database, because the port installs .desktop files
- editor icon file should be only installed when EDITOR option is set
(this bug is mine, introduced in firstname.lastname@example.org and
merged into email@example.com ;)
- rely on -devel package suffix in CONFLICTS. Without it I can install
wesnoth when wesnoth-devel already installed in same PREFIX
- (cosmetic) remove freetype from dependency, wesnoth uses sdl_ttf
that already depends on freetype
I'll not touch OPTIONS, they need more testing and a few more choices,
e.g. raw-sockets, bandwidth-monitor.
Oh, and a few (cosmetic) changes to wesnoth-devel to reduce diff:
- sort entries in USE_GNOME
- rely on *absence* of -devel package suffix in CONFLICTS
Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Oops, looking at irc/irssi/Makefile I think conflicts should use [0-9]
for major version.
wesnoth: CONFLICTS= wesnoth-devel-[0-9]*
wesnoth-devel: CONFLICTS= wesnoth-[0-9]*
philip 2009-09-15 13:36:17 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
games/wesnoth-devel Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
Update to 1.7.5.
o switch to PORTDOCS/PORTDATA, purge plist
o use correct CONFLICTS from ports/138518
o add BWMON, RAWSOCKETS options; off by default
PR: ports/138744, ports/138518
Submitted by: Anonymous <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Feature safe: yes
Revision Changes Path
1.74 +25 -6 ports/games/wesnoth-devel/Makefile
1.50 +3 -3 ports/games/wesnoth-devel/distinfo
1.57 +0 -9359 ports/games/wesnoth-devel/pkg-plist
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Overtaken by events (ports/138711).