Update to version 1.6.2 of dns/ldns. It is a bugfux release from upstream.
Excerpt from the changelog:
* Fix Makefile patch from Havard Eidnes, better install.sh usage.
* Fix parse error on SOA serial of 2910532839.
Fix print of ';' and readback of '\;' in names, also for '\\'.
Fix parse of '\(' and '\)' in names. Also for file read. Also '\.'
* Fix signature creation when TTLs are different for RRs in RRset.
* bug273: fix so EDNS rdata is included in pkt to wire conversion.
* bug274: fix use of c++ keyword 'class' for RR class in the code.
* bug275: fix memory leak of packet edns rdata.
* Fix timeout procedure for TCP and AXFR on Solaris.
* Fix occasional NSEC bitmap bogus
* Fix rr comparing (was in reversed order since 1.6.0)
* bug278: fix parsing HINFO rdata (and other cases).
* Fix previous owner name: also pick up if owner name is @.
* RFC5702: enabled sha2 functions by default. This requires OpenSSL 0.9.8 or higher.
Reason for this default is the root to be signed with RSASHA256.
* Fix various LDNS RR parsing issues: IPSECKEY, WKS, NSAP, very long lines
* Fix: Make ldns_dname_is_subdomain case insensitive.
* Fix ldns-verify-zone so that address records at zone NS set are not considered glue
(Or glue records fall below delegation)
* Fix LOC RR altitude printing.
* Feature: Added period (e.g. '3m6d') support at explicit TTLs.
* Feature: DNSKEY rrset by default signed with minimal signatures
but -A option for ldns-signzone to sign it with all keys.
This makes the DNSKEY responses smaller for signed domains.
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
I'll take it.
Build failed on 6.X
I've attached a new working patch. I've just removed sha2 support for <7.0 because
the old openssl version doesn't support it.
Ldns builds on 6.4 again.
miwi 2009-11-26 14:19:46 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
dns/ldns Makefile distinfo
- Update to 1.6.2
Submitted by: Konstantin Saurbier <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.13 +14 -10 ports/dns/ldns/Makefile
1.9 +3 -3 ports/dns/ldns/distinfo
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"