FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 140987
Minor update in math/mumps to version 4.8.4
Last modified: 2009-12-01 06:20:01 UTC
* Absolute threshold criterion for null pivot detection added to CNTL(3)
* Problems related to messages "Increase small buffer size ..." solved.
* New option for ICNTL(8) to scale matrices. Default scaling cheaper to compute
* Problem of filename clash with unsymmetric matrices on Windows platforms solved
* Allow for longer filenames for temporary OOC files
* Strategy to update blocksize during factorization of frontal matrices modified to avoid too large messages during pipelined factorization (that could lead to a -17 error code)
* Messages corresponding to delayed pivots can now be sent in several packets. This avoids some other cases of error -17
* One rare case of deadlock solved
* Corrected values and sign of INFO(8) and INFO(20)
wen 2009-12-01 06:13:39 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
math/mumps Makefile distinfo
- Update to 4.8.4
Submitted by: "Pedro F. Giffuni" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Revision Changes Path
1.19 +1 -2 ports/math/mumps/Makefile
1.6 +3 -3 ports/math/mumps/distinfo
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Committed. Thanks! And 4.9.2 released, Would you continue ?