Update gnome-schedule from 0.9.0 to 2.1.1.
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
mezz 2009-12-13 05:06:57 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/gnome-schedule Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
Update to 2.1.1.
Submitted by: Sutra Zhou <email@example.com> (w/ tweak by me)
Revision Changes Path
1.15 +9 -25 ports/sysutils/gnome-schedule/Makefile
1.4 +3 -3 ports/sysutils/gnome-schedule/distinfo
1.4 +173 -44 ports/sysutils/gnome-schedule/pkg-plist
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"
Thanks for submitted the patch. Part of your patch isn't correct, which I have
corrected it. What have I done?
- Add gnomehack in USE_GNOME that will correct all paths. Which paths
that wasn't correct? List here:
lib/bonobo/servers (should be libdata/bonobo/servers)
lib/locale (should be share/locale)
- Since it installs *.omf files. Add INSTALLS_OMF=yes
- It installs locale stuff, add USE_GETTEXT=yes
- The pkg-plist isn't right. There are a lot of directories that
shouldn't be list in the pkg-plist.
- The post-patch looks like is no longer need. The configure is pretty
portable now as far as from what I can tell. If not, let me know.
If you want to learn more about create patch or new ports related w/ GNOME.
Feel free to ask in the gnome@FreeBSD.org list and we will be happy to help