From the changelog:
* an issue that could cause exaile to be unable to run without installing was fixed
* the tagger now only writes to changed files, not all selected files
* an edge case that could result in new playlists not being saved was resolved
* album shuffle now properly respects discnumber tags and double-digit tracknumber tags
* arguments passed to the installed exaile script are now properly quoted, resolving issues with using filenames that had spaces or unusual characters in them.
* a number of additional minor issues were resolved
Also, while I am here, implement some changes to ease future updates.
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
I'll take it.
wxs 2010-04-16 13:18:08 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
audio/exaile Makefile distinfo
- Update to 0.3.1.1
Submitted by: Joseph S. Atkinson <email@example.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.23 +7 -3 ports/audio/exaile/Makefile
1.11 +3 -3 ports/audio/exaile/distinfo
1.2 +0 -17 ports/audio/exaile/files/patch-tools__generate-launcher (dead)
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"