This patch updates ftp/lftp to v4.0.7.
Version 4.0.7 - 2010-04-29
* make xfer:clobber off by default.
* limit number of attempts to upload a file (net:max-retries).
* handle 426 ftp reply to STOR specially.
* retry FEAT after login even after non-standard 5xx reply.
Version 4.0.6 - 2010-03-25
* use O_EXCL flag when xfer:clobber is off.
* better validation of server-provided file name.
* new setting xfer:auto-rename (off by default).
* new setting ftp:ssl-copy-sid (for some broken servers).
* fixed CCC ftp command to shutdown SSL connection properly.
* fixed `pget -c' on complete files.
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
I'll take it.
On Fri, 21 May 2010 10:20:06 GMT, FreeBSD-gnats-submit wrote
>> Synopsis: Port update: ftp/lftp - Update to v4.0.7
Meanwhile, lftp has been updated to v4.0.8. Please apply the attached -
additional - patch after having updated lftp to 4.0.7 with the previous patch.
From Changelog :
Version 4.0.8 - 2010-05-24
* fixed get/mget -c when xfer:clobber is off.
* fixed file verification in pget.
* fixed ftp encoding for servers with LANG but without UTF8 feature.
patch reject please resend a full patch as attachment. thanks
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:57:16 GMT, miwi wrote
> patch reject please resend a full patch as attachment. thanks
The patch is rejected because of recent gettext's PORTREVISION bump.
Find attached a full, up-to-date, patch that updates lftp from v4.0.5 to v4.0.8.
miwi 2010-06-05 21:30:39 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
ftp/lftp Makefile distinfo
- Update to 4.0.8
Submitted by: Ganael Laplanche <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.147 +1 -2 ports/ftp/lftp/Makefile
1.102 +3 -3 ports/ftp/lftp/distinfo
1.3 +11 -11 ports/ftp/lftp/files/patch-build-aux-ltmain.sh
1.5 +6 -6 ports/ftp/lftp/files/patch-lib-Makefile.in
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"