lang/qore is out of date
Fix: supplied is a diff of the shar of the 0.7.8 port and the 0.8.0; I updated the version in Makefile and supplied a new distinfo created via make makesum; I also checked it with portlint -A, and it "looks fine". Please let me know if I need to do anything differently. Thank you.
Fix category (submitter is maintainer) (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
I'll take it.
araujo 2010-07-07 11:55:24 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
lang/qore Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 0.8.0.
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
Feature safe: yes
Revision Changes Path
1.6 +1 -1 ports/lang/qore/Makefile
1.4 +3 -3 ports/lang/qore/distinfo
1.2 +2 -2 ports/lang/qore/pkg-plist
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"
Committed, with minor changes. Thanks!