The mi_switch(9) manual page in tree is much outdated.
- sync with ctxsw.9, v1.3 (license) and partially with 1.5 (minor grammar)
- update subject signatures in SYNOPSYS to current source, add description of the
newly added function arguments.
- use <the .Nm function> convention
- reword of now non-existing need_resched(9)
- remove sentence about KSE threading impl. details
- list the possible mi_switch flags values
- remove the mention of choosethread(9) call from cpu_switch() in the
cpu_switch() paragraph as that's not true, and choosethread() is mainly called
from sched_switch(), not cpu_switch
- remove a paragraph about runqueue(9) locking as it's long outdated
- xref thread_exit(9) and choosethread(9)
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
I'll take this.
Back to the pool for now due to lack of time.
For bugs matching the following criteria:
Status: In Progress Changed: (is less than) 2014-06-01
Reset to default assignee and clear in-progress tags.
Mail being skipped