- Update to 0.6
The patch-disable-nls was applied upstream.
Port maintainer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.99
Submitter has GNATS access (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Maintainer of audio/libmp3splt,
Please note that PR ports/151114 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Edwin Groothuis via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool
Awaiting maintainers feedback (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Patch seems to be OK.
sunpoet 2010-10-06 06:01:08 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
audio/libmp3splt Makefile distinfo
- Update to 0.6
- Remove WITHOUT_NLS patch which was applied upstream
- fixed bug #3028775 & #3028078: naming conventions for files > 100 minutes confuses sort
- fixed bug #3025671: getting original ID3v2 tags was not working on Windows
- fixed bug #3012688: wrong include and lib path using --with-mp3splt
- fixed bug #2969968: build failed with --disable-nls
- fixed bug #2969223: 'invalid dir I:'
- added > 2Gb support on Windows
Submitted by: sunpoet (myself)
Approved by: Anton Yuzhaninov <citrin at citrin.ru> (maintainer), pgollucci (mentor)
Revision Changes Path
1.11 +1 -2 ports/audio/libmp3splt/Makefile
1.5 +3 -3 ports/audio/libmp3splt/distinfo
1.2 +0 -40 ports/audio/libmp3splt/files/patch-disable-nls (dead)
1.1 +11 -0 ports/audio/libmp3splt/files/patch-src-oformat_parser.c (new)
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"