The attached patch updates sysutils/aimage to version 3.2.4.
This version builds fine with current version of afflib from ports.
I have removed "USE_AUTOTOOLS" and post-patch lines, because port builds fine without them (at least on releng_7 and releng_8).
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
I forgot to add that the port builds without
"files/patch-src-imager.cpp", so I think this file can be removed.
I will take it.
sunpoet 2010-10-26 04:07:25 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/aimage Makefile distinfo
- Update to 3.2.4
- src/imager.cpp (imager::start_imaging): fixed for threaded_hash.
- configure.ac: updated to version 3.2.3
- configure.ac: fixed the optimization flag stuff.
- imager.cpp & imager.h: modified to work with threaded_hash and EVP system
- configure.ac: minor changes to compile under GCC +4.4
Submitted by: Herbert J. Skuhra <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Approved by: pgollucci (mentor, implicit)
Revision Changes Path
1.10 +1 -8 ports/sysutils/aimage/Makefile
1.3 +3 -3 ports/sysutils/aimage/distinfo
1.2 +0 -11 ports/sysutils/aimage/files/patch-src-imager.cpp (dead)
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"