1. will not compile properly in -DWITH_DEBUG mode
2. will not install correctly because some build paths have
1. is a known issue upstream (and hasn't been patched since it
was noted in February of this year); a local patch will fix
2. is a matter of removing references to "unxfbsd?.pro" and
replacing them with "unxfbsd?".
How-To-Repeat: 1. build ports/editors/openoffice.org-3-devel as of Makefile
1.490 with -DWITH_DEBUG specified
2. attempt to install ports/editors/openoffice.org-3-devel as
of Makefile 1.490
Fix synopsis and assign.
Over to new maintainer
this PR now applies to an obsolete version of openoffice. I'm sorry
that we did not attend to it in time.