Update to version 0.43
- chronic: New utility; runs a command quietly, unless it fails
- Now depends on IPC::Run, used by chronic
No port files added or removed.
Minor changes only.
I will take it.
Your patch is OK.
BTW, I would like to sort the utility list in pkg-descr as follows:
So far, it includes the following utilities:
- chronic: run a command quietly, unless it fails
- combine: combine the lines in two files using boolean operations
- ifne: run a program if the standard input is not empty
- isutf8: check if a file or standard input is utf-8
- lckdo: execute a program with a lock held
- mispipe: pipe two commands, returning the exit status of the first
- parallel: run multiple jobs at once
- pee: tee standard input to pipes
- sponge: soak up standard input and write to a file
- ts: timestamp standard input
- vidir: edit a directory in your text editor
- vipe: insert a text editor into a pipe
- zrun: automatically uncompress arguments to command
Do you agree with this change?
=C2=A0 Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh <sunpoet at sunpoet.net> <sunpoet at FreeBSD.=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 4096R/CC57E36B 8AD8 68F2 7D2B 0A10 7E9B =
8CC0 DC44 247E CC57 E36B
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 http://people.FreeBSD.org/~sunpoet/pgpkeys.txt
sunpoet 2010-11-18 09:34:12 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/moreutils Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
sysutils/moreutils/files patch-Makefile patch-parallel.c
- Update to 0.43
- Sort utility list in pkg-descr
Submitted by: Charlie Kester <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.12 +10 -13 ports/sysutils/moreutils/Makefile
1.9 +2 -3 ports/sysutils/moreutils/distinfo
1.6 +8 -7 ports/sysutils/moreutils/files/patch-Makefile
1.3 +5 -5 ports/sysutils/moreutils/files/patch-parallel.c
1.4 +14 -14 ports/sysutils/moreutils/pkg-descr
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Committed, with minor changes. Thanks!