JWasm is an implementation of MASMv6 based on openwatcom's assembler. It supports i386 and amd64 platforms.
How-To-Repeat: FWIW, I think it is a must-have port but I have little interest in maintaining it since I don't do much assembler. If someone else is interested in maintaining it, feel free to take over.
I will take it.
nivit 2010-12-17 14:07:17 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
devel/jwasm Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
JWasm is a MASM v6 compatible assembler. It's a fork of Open Watcom's WASM
and released under the Sybase Open Watcom Public License, which allows
free commercial and non-commercial use. JWasm is written in C, source code
- JWasm natively supports output formats Intel OMF, MS Coff (32- and
64-bit), Elf (32-and 64-bit), Bin and DOS MZ.
- precompiled JWasm binaries are available for DOS, Windows and Linux. For
OS/2 and FreeBSD, makefiles are supplied.
- Instructions up to SSSE3 are supported.
- The JWasm source is portable and has successfully been tested with Open
Watcom, MS VC, GCC and more.
- As far as programming for Windows is concerned, JWasm can be used with
both Win32Inc and Masm32.
- C header files can be converted to include files for JWasm with h2incX.
Submitted by: Pedro F. Giffuni <giffunip at tutopia.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.4176 +1 -0 ports/devel/Makefile
1.1 +33 -0 ports/devel/jwasm/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/devel/jwasm/distinfo (new)
1.1 +20 -0 ports/devel/jwasm/files/patch-GccUnix.mak (new)
1.1 +19 -0 ports/devel/jwasm/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +7 -0 ports/devel/jwasm/pkg-plist (new)
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
New port added. Thanks!