- Update to 0.4 which fixes bugs (including on FreeBSD) and improves
The port is also improved:
- Removed setting downtimed_flags by default to empty value in
downtimed rc.d startup script. Thanks to Doug for pointing this out.
- The persistent data directory (/var/db/downtimed on FreeBSD) is
no longer silently created by the daemon if it does not exist.
Instead the port creates it now (by Makefile if using a port,
by pkg-plist if using a binary package). It is removed when
deinstalling only if the directory contents are empty (so that
past records are not lost when upgrading). Thanks to Matt for
pointing this out.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.99
pav 2011-01-20 14:21:37 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/downtimed Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 0.4
- Remove setting downtimed_flags by default to empty value in rc.d script
- Create persistant data directory in port/package instead of on first run
Submitted by: Janne Snabb <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Feature safe: yes
Revision Changes Path
1.2 +3 -2 ports/sysutils/downtimed/Makefile
1.2 +2 -2 ports/sysutils/downtimed/distinfo
1.2 +1 -2 ports/sysutils/downtimed/files/downtimed.in
1.2 +2 -1 ports/sysutils/downtimed/pkg-plist
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"