Current version of this port has a bug, if you try to build it with PREFIX !=
/usr/local it doesn't build.
This is caused because of REINPLACE_CMD is replaceing all occourrences of
/usr/local by PREFIX and it breaks paths where it looks for libraries.
Since i was touching it, i've make some improvements:
- Get rid of manual installation and use scons to do it
- Add a new OPTION to install development part of it (lilbraries and header
files). It's useful when you want to write software and link it against
- Add a REINPLACE_CMD to make scons strip binaries for freebsd (it should be
sent as a patch to upstream)
- Use --prefix param instead of replace default prefix on SConstruct
Port maintainer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.99
Submitter has GNATS access (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Maintainer of databases/mongodb,
Please note that PR ports/153525 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Edwin Groothuis via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool
Awaiting maintainers feedback (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
i approve the patch. thanks.
garga 2010-12-30 10:29:03 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/mongodb Makefile pkg-plist
- Fix build when PREFIX != /usr/local
- Instead of replace all /usr/local occourences on SConstruct file, use --prefix
- Get rid of manual installation and use scons install instead
- Strip binaries on FreeBSD as scons were doing for solaris end linux
- Add a new OPTION (off by default) called DEVEL to install library and header
files, it's useful when you need to link binaries against libmongoclient
- Bump PORTREVISION since pkg-plist has changed
Submitted by: garga@
Approved by: maintainer
Revision Changes Path
1.18 +14 -10 ports/databases/mongodb/Makefile
1.4 +173 -2 ports/databases/mongodb/pkg-plist
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"