devstat(9) manual page is out of date: it mentions devstat_add_entry()
which was deprecated long around (in 5.x times IIRC) and now it's not
even defined in sys/devicestat.h.
I made some changes to devstat(9) manual page:
* replaced devstat_add_entry with devstat_new_entry
* fixed other function prototypes
* added documentation for devstat_start_transaction_bio()
* synced MLINKS with currently available functions
* Removed some fields from 'struct devstat' description
Note: 'struct devstat' description in manual page now
misses a number of fields defined in the original struct. I don't
have enough devstat(9) subsystem knowledge to provide a
meaningful description for those fields.
Hi, it so happened that I have pending changes to devstat(9) too :)
waiting for someone's review (attached). Let it be there as well.
I'll take it.
I won't be looking at this PR for a while and I need to clear some out
of my queue
For bugs matching the following criteria:
Status: In Progress Changed: (is less than) 2014-06-01
Reset to default assignee and clear in-progress tags.
Mail being skipped
Would be nice if this were committed since I just got confused by the very out of date man page today..