Whilst writing /usr/share/calendar/calendar.british
( sumitted as gnats misc/157466
) , then improved since (URL for improved version in that send-pr)
I found that src/usr.bin/calendar/calendars/calendar.holiday
was a Real mess, Many wrong dates, junk that didnt belong etc.
Fix: Please apply the diff.
Then go through & delete my comments some of which are specifically
for the info of the commiter.
Some of the diffs assume my gnats misc/157466 will be commited first,
which will create
but if misc/157466 hasnt been commited yet, no need to wait,
as each patch ndividually makes clear if it needs the above.
Lots of dead simple things to fix,
- Britains dates - some are Wrong.
- Yugoslavia's national holiday - the country doesn't exist !
delete or move it from <calendar.holiday> to <calendar.history>.
- Saints days that are not holidays -
move from <calendar.holiday> to <calendar.christian>
A copy of my diff -c appended.
Newest copy at
Read my diff, I have put as comments what is wrong.
For bugs matching the following criteria:
Status: In Progress Changed: (is less than) 2014-06-01
Reset to default assignee and clear in-progress tags.
Mail being skipped