* New features:
* Added support for ZFS version 28.
* Added a -t command-line option for testing SMTP configuration.
* Bug fixes:
* SMTP error messages from previous attempts to send mail are no longer
carried over and prepended to new ones.
* Fixed a bug that caused all e-mail after the first one to be sent to only
the last configured recipient.
* The value of the "from" configuration parameter should not be sent as the
SMTP envelope sender, as that has the possibility of violating RFC 2821.
Consequently, the "from" configuration parameter has been replaced by the
"senderName" and "senderAddress" parameters, from which a correct
envelope sender and "From" message header will be generated. So as not to
break existing configuration files, if the "senderName" parameter is
missing, it will be set to "GEOM Watch", and if the "senderAddress"
parameter is missing, it will be set to "geomwatch@" followed by the
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
arved 2011-08-01 18:05:25 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/geomWatch Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.3.0, which supports ZFS version 28
Submitted by: maintainer
Revision Changes Path
1.11 +7 -1 ports/sysutils/geomWatch/Makefile
1.9 +2 -2 ports/sysutils/geomWatch/distinfo
1.5 +4 -0 ports/sysutils/geomWatch/files/pkg-message.in
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
you committed this