- Update to 1.6.11
* bugfix #394: Fix socket leak on errors
* bugfix #392: Apex only and percentage checks for ldns-verify-zone
(thanks Miek Gieben)
* bugfix #398: Allow NSEC RRSIGs before the NSEC3 in ldns-verify-zone
* Fix python site package path from sitelib to sitearch for pyldns.
* Fix python api to support python2 and python3 (thanks Karel Slany).
* bugfix #401: Correction of date/time functions algorithm and
prevention of an infinite loop therein
* bugfix #402: Correct the minimum and maximum number of rdata fields
in TSIG. (thanks David Keeler)
* bugfix #403: Fix heap overflow (thanks David Keeler)
* bugfix #404: Make parsing APL strings more robust
(thanks David Keeler)
* bugfix #391: Complete library assessment to prevent assertion errors
through ldns_rdf_size usage.
* Slightly more specific error messaging on wrong number of rdata
fields with the LDNS_STATUS_MISSING_RDATA_FIELDS_RRSIG and
LDNS_STATUS_MISSING_RDATA_FIELDS_KEY result codes.
* bugfix #406: More rigorous openssl result code handling to prevent
future crashes within openssl.
* Fix ldns_fetch_valid_domain_keys to search deeper than just one level
for a DNSKEY that signed a DS RR. (this function was used in the
check_dnssec_trace nagios module)
* bugfix #407: Canonicalize TSIG dnames and algorithm fields
* A new output specifier to accommodate configuration of what to show
in comment texts when converting host and/or wire-format data to
string. All conversion to string and printing functions have a new
version that have such a format specifier as an extra argument.
The default is changed so that only DNSKEY RR's are annotated with
an comment show the Key Tag of the DNSKEY.
* Fixed the ldns resolver to not mark a nameserver unreachable when
edns0 is tried unsuccessfully with size 4096 (no return packet came),
but to still try TCP. A big UDP packet might have been corrupted by
fragments dropping firewalls.
* Update of libdns.vim (thanks Miek Gieben)
* Added the ldnsx Python module to our contrib section, which adds even
more pythonisticism to the usage of ldns with Python. (Many thanks
to Christpher Olah and Paul Wouters)
The ldnsx module is automatically installed when --with-pyldns is
used with configuring, but may explicitly be excluded with the
--without-pyldnsx option to configure.
* bugfix #410: Fix clearing out temporary data on stack in sha2.c
* bugfix #411: Don't let empty non-terminal NSEC3s cause assertion
Also, change in the port Makefile to satisfy portlint
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.99
I'll take it.
zi 2011-10-06 22:43:49 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
dns/ldns Makefile distinfo
- Update to 1.6.11
- Fix up whitespace
Submitted by: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@NLnetLabs.nl> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.26 +22 -21 ports/dns/ldns/Makefile
1.18 +2 -2 ports/dns/ldns/distinfo
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"