gmusicbrowser is an open-source jukebox for large collections of mp3/ogg/flac/mpc/ape files, written in perl.
Among the optional dependences,
1. mpg123/ogg123 need to work with alsa; a patch which uses OSS is desired.
2. Gtk2-TrayIcon is deprecated and unneeded.
3. Gtk2-Notify is not available on FreeBSD yet. I may try to port it someday.
Note that you may find that the "file" dialog hangs the software. This is caused by p5-Gtk2, which should require the Perl be built with threads.
Fix: No build is required and the distributed Makefile is not used. I install everything accordingly with the INSTALL_* macros.
I'll take it.
eadler 2011-12-25 19:50:34 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
audio/gmusicbrowser Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Jukebox for large collections of mp3/ogg/flac/mpc files
Uses gstreamer, mpg123/ogg123 or mplayer for playback
Main features :
- customizable window layouts
- artist/album lock : easily restrict playlist to current artist/album
- easy access to related songs (same artist/album/title)
- simple mass-tagging and mass-renaming
- support multiple genres for each song
- customizable labels can be set for each song
- filters with unlimited nesting of conditions
- customizable weighted random mode
Submitted by: Zhihao Yuan <email@example.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.1201 +1 -0 ports/audio/Makefile
1.1 +74 -0 ports/audio/gmusicbrowser/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/audio/gmusicbrowser/distinfo (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/audio/gmusicbrowser/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/audio/gmusicbrowser/pkg-plist (new)
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"