The attached patch updates net-mgmt/vidalia from 0.2.14 to 0.2.15,
adds another MASTER_SITE that's supposed to be more reliable than
the others and mentions the current upstream maintainer in the
According to https://blog.torproject.org/blog/vidalia-0215-out
the upstream changes are:
* Draw the bandwidth graph curves based on the local maximum, not
the global maximum. Fixes bug 2188.
* Add an option for setting up a non-exit relay to the Sharing
configuration panel. This is meant to clarify what an exit policy
and an exit relay are. Resolves bug 2644.
* Display time statistics for bridges in UTC time, rather than local
time. Fixes bug 3342.
* Change the parameter for ordering the entries in the Basic Log
list from currentTime to currentDateTime to avoid missplacing
entries from different days.
* Check the tor version and that settings are sanitized before
trying to use the port autoconfiguration feature. Fixes bug 3843.
* Provide a way to hide Dock or System Tray icons in OSX. Resolves
* Make new processes appear at front when they are started (OSX
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
I'll take it.
eadler 2011-10-16 05:43:31 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net-mgmt/vidalia Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
- update to 0.2.15
Submitted by: Fabian Keil <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Approved by: bapt,sahil (mentors, implicit)
Revision Changes Path
1.27 +3 -2 ports/net-mgmt/vidalia/Makefile
1.19 +2 -2 ports/net-mgmt/vidalia/distinfo
1.2 +0 -1 ports/net-mgmt/vidalia/pkg-descr
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"
Committed. Thanks! We no longer have *any* maintainers in pkg-descr.