Bug 162303 - [maintainer update] games/fgrun 1.6.0
Summary: [maintainer update] games/fgrun 1.6.0
Status: Closed FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Ports & Packages
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Individual Port(s) (show other bugs)
Version: Latest
Hardware: Any Any
: Normal Affects Only Me
Assignee: Ganael LAPLANCHE
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2011-11-05 00:10 UTC by buganini
Modified: 2011-11-10 07:57 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:


Attachments
file.diff (1.62 KB, patch)
2011-11-05 00:10 UTC, buganini
no flags Details | Diff
patch-fgrun.txt (2.05 KB, patch)
2011-11-09 15:14 UTC, Ganael LAPLANCHE
no flags Details | Diff
patch-fgrun.txt (2.12 KB, patch)
2011-11-09 16:04 UTC, Ganael LAPLANCHE
no flags Details | Diff

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description buganini 2011-11-05 00:10:10 UTC
Update games/fgrun to 1.6.0

Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
Comment 1 buganini 2011-11-05 02:51:57 UTC
New patch:
http://elizabeth.twbbs.org/~buganini/fgrun.patch.txt

remove dependency on x11-toolkits/plib, according to
http://ncu.dl.sourceforge.net/project/fgrun/fgrun/1.6.0/NEWS
Comment 2 Ganael LAPLANCHE freebsd_committer 2011-11-07 08:57:08 UTC
Responsible Changed
From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->martymac

I will take care of it.
Comment 3 Ganael LAPLANCHE freebsd_committer 2011-11-09 15:14:14 UTC
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your patch.

Unfortunately, it does not build out-of-the box on my Tinderbox because
fgrun needs boost-libs to be built. I've added this dependency as
BUILD_DEPENDS and tuned CONFIGURE_ARGS to help the configure script to
find boost.

Find a new version of your patch attached.

Please tell me if you agree with those changes.

Best regards,

--
Ganael LAPLANCHE <ganael.laplanche@martymac.org>
http://www.martymac.org | http://contribs.martymac.org
FreeBSD: martymac <martymac@FreeBSD.org>, http://www.FreeBSD.org
Comment 4 buganini 2011-11-09 15:26:06 UTC
Thanks, but is plib still needed?

2011/11/9 Ganael LAPLANCHE <martymac@freebsd.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for your patch.
>
> Unfortunately, it does not build out-of-the box on my Tinderbox because
> fgrun needs boost-libs to be built. I've added this dependency as
> BUILD_DEPENDS and tuned CONFIGURE_ARGS to help the configure script to
> find boost.
>
> Find a new version of your patch attached.
>
> Please tell me if you agree with those changes.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Ganael LAPLANCHE <ganael.laplanche@martymac.org>
> http://www.martymac.org | http://contribs.martymac.org
> FreeBSD: martymac <martymac@FreeBSD.org>, http://www.FreeBSD.org
>
Comment 5 Ganael LAPLANCHE freebsd_committer 2011-11-09 16:04:57 UTC
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:30:17 GMT, Buganini wrote

>  Thanks, but is plib still needed?

Sorry, I had not seen your second patch. Indeed, plib does not seem to
be needed anymore. See my build logs here :

http://tinderbox.martymac.org/tb/index.php?action=describe_port&id=358

A new version of the patch is attached to this mail.

Would you agree with it ?

Best regards,

--
Ganael LAPLANCHE <ganael.laplanche@martymac.org>
http://www.martymac.org | http://contribs.martymac.org
FreeBSD: martymac <martymac@FreeBSD.org>, http://www.FreeBSD.org
Comment 6 buganini 2011-11-09 16:39:09 UTC
Sure, thanks!

2011/11/10 Ganael LAPLANCHE <martymac@freebsd.org>:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:30:17 GMT, Buganini wrote
>
>> =C2=A0Thanks, but is plib still needed?
>
> Sorry, I had not seen your second patch. Indeed, plib does not seem to
> be needed anymore. See my build logs here :
>
> http://tinderbox.martymac.org/tb/index.php?action=3Ddescribe_port&id=3D35=
8
>
> A new version of the patch is attached to this mail.
>
> Would you agree with it ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Ganael LAPLANCHE <ganael.laplanche@martymac.org>
> http://www.martymac.org | http://contribs.martymac.org
> FreeBSD: martymac <martymac@FreeBSD.org>, http://www.FreeBSD.org
>
Comment 7 dfilter freebsd_committer 2011-11-10 07:40:39 UTC
martymac    2011-11-10 07:40:25 UTC

  FreeBSD ports repository

  Modified files:
    games/fgrun          Makefile distinfo 
    games/fgrun/files    patch-src-Makefile.in 
  Log:
  - Update to 1.6.0
  - Remove obsolete dependency to plib
  - Add build dependency to boost-libs
  
  PR:             ports/162303
  Submitted by:   Kuan-Chung Chiu <buganini@gmail.com>
  Feature safe:   yes
  
  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.12      +7 -8      ports/games/fgrun/Makefile
  1.6       +2 -2      ports/games/fgrun/distinfo
  1.2       +1 -1      ports/games/fgrun/files/patch-src-Makefile.in
_______________________________________________
cvs-all@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/cvs-all
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "cvs-all-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"
Comment 8 Ganael LAPLANCHE freebsd_committer 2011-11-10 07:57:36 UTC
State Changed
From-To: open->closed

Committed with minor changes, thanks!