AR9285 diversity needs to be tidied up:
* RX diversity should not be controlled by "txantenna". Add an "RX diversity" knob that uses a HAL call, rather than overriding the TX antenna switch code.
* Modify the combined diversity stuff to only be enabled when STA mode is enabled. It won't work for modes where multiple nodes are being listened to.
* .. perhaps disable it when channel scanning?
* And then add a HAL config bit to allow "combining" diversity to be enabled, and leave it disabled by default.
Over to maintainer(s).
For bugs that match the following
- Status Is In progress
- Untouched since 2018-01-01.
- Affects Base System OR Documentation
Reset to open status.
I did a quick pass but if you are getting this email it might be worthwhile to double check to see if this bug ought to be closed.