- The pid command in supervisorctl can now be used to retrieve the PIDs of child processes. See help pid. Patch by Gregory Wisniewski.
- Added a new host_node_name expansion that will be expanded to the value returned by Python's platform.node (see http://docs.python.org/library/platform.html#platform.node). Patch by Joseph Kondel.
- Fixed a bug in the web interface where pages over 64K would be truncated. Thanks to Drew Perttula and Timothy Jones for reporting this.
- Renamed README.txt to README.rst so GitHub renders the file as ReStructuredText.
- The XML-RPC server is now compatible with clients that do not send empty <params> when there are no parameters for the method call. Thanks to Johannes Becker for reporting this.
- Fixed supervisorctl --help output to show the correct program name.
- The behavior of the configuration options minfds and minprocs has changed. Previously, if a hard limit was less than minfds or minprocs, supervisord would unconditionally abort with an error. Now, supervisord will attempt to raise the hard limit. This may succeed if supervisord is run as root, otherwise the error is printed as before. Patch by Benoit Sigoure.
- Add a boolean program option killasgroup, defaulting to false, if true when resorting to send SIGKILL to stop/terminate the process send it to its whole process group instead to take care of possible children as well and not leave them behind. Patch by Samuele Pedroni.
- Environment variables may now be used in the configuration file for options that support string expansion. Patch by GitHub user "silver-".
- Fixed a race condition where supervisord might not act on a signal sent to it. Thanks to Adar Dembo for reporting the issue and supplying the initial patch.
- Updated the output of echo_supervisord_conf to fix typos and improve comments. Thanks to Jens Rantil for noticing these.
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
I will take it.
it's me, ok :)
rm 2012-01-10 11:07:57 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/py-supervisor Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- update to 3.0a12
While i'm here, fix couple whitespace issues in rc-script.
Submitted by: Ildar Hizbulin <hizel at vyborg dot ru> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.6 +10 -3 ports/sysutils/py-supervisor/Makefile
1.6 +2 -2 ports/sysutils/py-supervisor/distinfo
1.3 +0 -14 ports/sysutils/py-supervisor/files/patch-src-supervisor-options.py (dead)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/sysutils/py-supervisor/files/patch-supervisor_options.py (new)
1.2 +9 -9 ports/sysutils/py-supervisor/files/supervisord.in
1.3 +0 -6 ports/sysutils/py-supervisor/pkg-plist
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"
Committed, thank you! I also renamed patch file and fix couple of
whitespaces in rc-script