Update to Nagios 3.4.1.
Nagios 3.4.1 was released while 3.4.0 was undergoing testing, so no PR was
raised. The below change log is there for the combination of both releases,
the two since 3.3.1 last year.
* Added service_check_timeout_state configuration variable
* Permanently remove sleep on run_event == FALSE in main loop
* Reduce notification load by moving notification viability check into
notification list creation
* Added code to apply allow_empty_hostgroup_assignment flag to host and
* Users can now see hostgroups and servicegroups that contain at least one
host or service they are authorized for, instead of having to be authorized
for them all
* RSS feed boxes fallback if an error occurs
* RSS feeds no longer block main page load
* Double quotes in check_command definition break functionality
* Fix $NOTIFICATIONRECIPIENTS$ macro to contain all contacts assigned to
host|service, not only notified contacts
* Scheduled Downtime Notifications Resent On Nagios Restart/reload
* NOTIFICATIONTYPE MACRO never became CUSTOM
* Plugged minor memory leaks in notification logic
Fix: Diff can be downloaded from:
I'll take it.
scheidell 2012-05-21 14:23:25 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net-mgmt/nagios Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to Nagios 3.4.1.
Submitted by: Jarrod Sayers <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.94 +1 -1 ports/net-mgmt/nagios/Makefile
1.49 +2 -2 ports/net-mgmt/nagios/distinfo
1.6 +11 -7 ports/net-mgmt/nagios/files/patch-html-Makefile.in
1.2 +38 -39 ports/net-mgmt/nagios/files/patch-html-main.php
1.27 +10 -0 ports/net-mgmt/nagios/pkg-plist
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"