- Update to 2.7.0
- Take maintainership (approved: clsung @ IRC w/ sbz)
- Add CHEESESHOP as primary MASTERSITE
- Remove LICENSE_FILE for those in bsd.licenses.db.mk
- Whitespace alignment
- Add HIREDIS OPTIONng
- Use easy_install (make tests easier to run)
- Add zip_safe=False to setup.py
- Update and sort pkg-plist
- Replace dirrmtry with dirrm
- New Makefile header convention
Changes: (2.4.13 -> 2.7.0):
portlint: looks fine.
unittest: Ran 157 tests in 7.814s - OK (skipped=12)
Note: tested against databases/redis-devel
Port maintainer (clsung@FreeBSD.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.99_6 (mode: update, diff: ports)
Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
I'll take it.