- Port is updated to use OptionsNG Framework as contributed by Kenji Takefu. See <http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/171934 for the details
- Update to 1.6.14
Most notable improvements:
* DANE support (RFC6698), including ldns-dane example tool.
* Configurable default CA certificate repository for ldns-dane with
--with-ca-file=CAFILE and --with-ca-path=CAPATH
* Configurable default trust anchor with --with-trust-anchor=FILE
for drill, ldns-verify-zone and ldns-dane
* Various improvements and fixes of pyldns from Katel Slany
now documented in their own Changelog.
See for all the details the Changelog (and the contrib/pyldns Changelog)
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.99_6 (mode: update, diff: suffix)
I'll take it.