- Update to 9.1.6
- Take maintainership
- Add license
- Adjust "Categories" to more intuitive - will need entry in "MOVED"
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 1.00.2014.02.18 (mode: update, diff: SVN)
I don't think it needs a MOVED entry since it's primary in java category, so this would only affect package symlinks I believe.
the install target is a mess (wrong: it symlinks to stagedir and sets permissions there too) but that part wasn't caused by this patch. It was there before, but poudriere 3.0 doesn't catch it.
okay, I misunderstood what it was doing. it's making an absolute dangling symlink that points to a directory upon installation. So technically it worked, although I think a relative link would be better.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Jul 12 10:46:36 UTC 2014
New revision: 361608
java/dbvis: Update version 7.1 => 9.1.6 and stage
* Annotate dbVisualizer license
* Switch categories from "java devel" to "java databases"
* Switch absolute dbvis symlink to relative one (marino)
* passing maintainership to submitter
Submitted by: jim (ohlste.in)