Fixes BROKEN port for 10.0-RELEASE, eliminates NO_STAGE, and unbundles more dependencies.
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
Unfortunately, your patch cannot be applied cleanly. Would you mind resubmitting a new patch please.
Created attachment 143565 [details]
Patch to bring AFNI port up-to-date with ports system.
Sorry, I either overlooked or didn't receive an email for the feedback and assumed committers were just busy with bigger issues. A just submitted a new patch.
The SHEBANGFIX part of the patch does not make sense, since it replaces "/bin/tcsh" with "/bin/tcsh", so this can be left out.
- remove commented-out NO_STAGE
- replace NOPORTDOCS by PORT_OPTIONS:MDOCS
- replace bsd.port.pre.mk by bsd.port.options.mk and bsd.port.post.mk by bsd.port.mk
- remove unneeded displaying of pkg-message in post-install
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Jun 17 14:41:07 UTC 2014
New revision: 358125
science/afni: bring back into shape.
- Stage support
- Add license (GPLv2)
- Use modern LIB_DEPENDS
- Explicitly mention dependencies
- Add CONFLICTS with im-*, nifticlib-* and open-usp-tukubai-*
- Use perl5 and GCC
- Tidy pkg-descr
- Clean up pkg-plist
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Use BROKEN_arch to avoid including bsd.port.pre.mk
- Use PORT_OPTIONS:MDOCS instead of NOPORTDOCS
- Remove obsolete post-install target
Submitted by: maintainer (email@example.com)