- Generate package list dynamically
- 12k lines with 1.1 MB makes not fun to maintain
- For patch see: http://www.charlieroot.de/FreeBSD/typo3-lts.diff
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 1.02 (mode: update, diff: suffix)
sunpoet@ wants this submitter's PRs (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
The dynamically-generated plist differs from the static one. Please
check https://people.freebsd.org/~sunpoet/typo3-lts/ for these two
My goal is to completely get rid of pkg-plist, as e.g. www/mediawiki122 did=
. Please remove pkg-plist from this port.
(In reply to Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh from comment #2)
> State Changed
> From-To: open->feedback
> The dynamically-generated plist differs from the static one. Please
> check https://people.freebsd.org/~sunpoet/typo3-lts/ for these two
> plists. Thanks!
The new plist is correct.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Jul 11 11:15:53 UTC 2014
New revision: 361522
- Generate PLIST dynamically
- Bump PORTREVISION for package change
Submitted by: Helmut Ritter <email@example.com> (maintainer)