Created attachment 143619 [details]
update to version 1.11 and stagify
This patch will update sysutils/cciss_vol_status to version 1.11 and add staging support.
Changes since 1.10:
* Added support for new controllers
* Now can report status of nonvolatile cache
* Misc. code cleanup and refactoring
* Do not spin up sleeping spare drives. This is done by using
"extended" CISS_REPORT_LUNS to obtain the device type instead of
sending inquiries to every device returned by standard
CISS_REPORT_LUNS to get the device type.
Committed, with minor changes. Thanks!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Jun 19 11:20:22 UTC 2014
New revision: 358381
- Update to 1.11
- While here, fix patch filename
Submitted by: Frank Wall <email@example.com> (maintainer)